FlipTopFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyForFuntastics! : )

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happiness
Vagrant
Happiness

Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate Empty
PostSubject: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Name: Mark Patrick Joseph D.C Parungao

Xat Name: ★【:░๋Happiness๋░:】★

IGN: Happiness

Flyff Experience as a player:
I first played FlyFF-PH since version 6 up to now. I was in the Bubble cluster and at the Kensha Guild. I was very active and also in the forums especially in our Guild Thread. I've made quite many friends and occasionally we do EB's (eyeballs) to meet new friends in the game. I just recently stop because I sell all of my characters when I was hacked last month.

Although I quit FlyFF-PH, my knowledge dosen't deteriorate because there some few people will sometimes asked me about FlyFF, and the memories of my friends will never vanish.

Flyff Experience as a GM:
I have Been a gm in the listing games: Unreal Flyff, Aura Rose and Fly for Iron.I have been a mod in: Fly for Iron, Unreal Flyff. I know the codes and i know what i am doing. I have been a GM over 2 and a half years now and i know whats happening. I will help the community as much as I can and help you guys out. I know how to get people to join and i know everything that is needed to know.

Why u should pick me because i am highly intelligent i know everything about flyff u could know and i am kind. Please send me a PM Gm's if u would like me to join ur team. Thank You

Why should I be chosen as a GM at FlipTop Flyff:
Because I have the personality that a GM should have, I've been an Active GM's at other server but I quited because the server wasn't good as I expected, So as a result I am Applying as a GM at your server because for me, This server surely rock's! It has so many active players and the server is always stable. The special thing i like about this server is the self customized item's by the developer's. The item's are so super duper brilliant.

What good moral's do I have? :
I am responsible, well trusted, loyal, approachable, helpful, active gamer. I love to help other people, If they have question's they can simply chat or pm me, I will not think twice to answer it, I surely love to answer you guys and help with your problems, I can speak proper english, Because I know most of the players in this server speaks english. I will do by best to help you but I won't give items, I wont help you guys leveling, But I will answer you're questions and i will answer it in complete sentence.

How can I Help this server? :
I can help this server through entertaining questions of the player's, I can also recruit lots of player's. I will tell them to play this server because it has a lot of surprises and this server is always stable. I will also recruit my schoolmates to play this server. But! , this i promised most, Even thought they are my close friend's, I will never ever give them item's or help them leveling.
I will treat this job as a real life based job.

What is you're plan for this server? :
I plan to make this server more lively, I'm gonna recruit active player's and tell them to donate to enjoy the game more than they ever did. I'm gonna Spread Vote link's via Facebook, Friendster, Myspace, multiply, youtube comments, and Group messages at Yahoo Messenger. I will do my very best to make the population of this server grow bigger. I will follow the rule's and order's given to me. I promise to obey it without any lie's or failures. I know being a GM is not an easy job, especially on answering the problem's of many player's, But as i said I will do my best to satisfy them on my work.

Have you been a GM at other server's?
Yeah, I was an long time active GM on previous server's i joined, But I quited after many month's because it wasn't good like this server. Let me say that this server is more good than the original flyff. I know the code's in official flyff file's, I already familiarized the item's, Monster's, Map's, Job's, Skill's in this game.

How many years have you played flyff? :
I've been playing Original flyff for around 5 years, and a 3 year GM at private server's, and if ever my GM application form will be accepted, I would like to stay at this server forever as long as it is.

Hours online per day:
o Monday - 5:00PM to 7:00PM
o Tuesday - 12:00PM to 7:00PM
o Wednesday - 12:00PM to 7:00PM
o Thursday - 3:00PM to 7:00PM
o Friday - 12:00PM to 9:00PM
o Saturday - 10:00AM to 9:00PM
o Sunday - 10:00AM to 7:00OPM

What do you feel are your 3 best personal characteristics?
o Easy To Talk to
o Understanding
o Loyal :>

Personal information:
Im a Cute, Friendly,And I Love Chocolate

P.S : I know the player's in this game doesnt know because I'm not popular. But i surely do promise that you will love me soon because I really wanna do my job perfectly. If my GM application form is still short or do you have any comment's about me, I would love to hear from you guy's. I am open to all, I hope you like my simple GM application form, enjoy reading and more luck and blessing's to come to the server, the Demon Flyff staff, and ofcourse the loyal player's in this game.

Accept Me Very Happy Please
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000684583
rAkii
King of the Forum
rAkii

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Fail. use our format.
Back to top Go down
https://fliptopflyff.forumotion.com
Happiness
Vagrant
Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Ouch Sad
Back to top Go down
Happiness
Vagrant
Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Ok if you Wish .
Back to top Go down
khulets09
FlipTop Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

ano yan...!!!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
King of the Forum
Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 pm

@khulets09 use English pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate   Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness Application ~ I Love Chocolate
Page 1 of 1